Valleywide Dig and Haul is your go-to grading specialist, from cutting curbs and gutters to building pads and drainage retention we can cut, shape and grade any dirt in Arizona!
- Building pad construction
- Lot clearing and cleaning
- Large site clearing
- Dirt removal and fill dirt replacement
- Rock removal and/or placement
- Boulder removal and/or placement
- Driveway grading
- Decomposed granite driveway
- Dust free gravel driveway
- 1/4 minus gravel driveway
- Lot shaping / hills / mounds / curves
- Grading and drainages
- Drainage retention
- On lot retention
- Dry creek beds and river beds
- Walking paths or trails
- Hydraulic gannon, hydraulic box blade
- And anything else needing graded
How much experience do you have as a grading contractor?
With over 20 years of construction experience, we have had a wide range of experience with grading, demolition, and excavation projects. There is very rarely a grading project that we are not able to handle, big or small.
How much does it cost to hire a grading contractor?
When it comes to grading, there are too many factors to provide a ballpark. If you call us at 602-529-5526, we will be able to get more details about your project to provide a cost. When it comes to grading, here are some of the factors that determine cost:
- Size of the property
- Density of the Land
- Erosion Control
- Quality of the Soil
- Any Heavy Equipment that Will be Required
- Existing Site Properties Fill
- Dirt, Slope, Cut and Fill