Valleywide Dig and Haul can help with any and all of your excavation needs, from digging trenches to removing trees and tree stumps, we dig it all!
- Plumbing trench or trenches
- Utility trench or trenches
- Foundation footings
- Block wall footings
- Sewer line trench
- Sewer line repair and/or replacement
- Tree and tree stump removal
- Gas line trench
- Pond or water feature excavation
- Post hole digger for fence posts
- Cactus removal
- Landscape rock removal / placement
- Boulder removal and/or placement
- And anything else needing excavated
We are dedicated to providing our clients with high-quality workmanship using cost-effective solutions, on schedule, and within budget.
How much does it cost to hire an excavation contractor?
The cost to hire an excavation contractor depends on many different factors, including the type of excavation project you need help with, which equipment we will be using, and the amount of time needed for accomplishing your project.
It can be very hard to provide an estimate without knowing any of the details above. We offer 100% free estimates by calling (602) 529-5526. Give us a call and provide us with some more information about your project.
Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
Yes – Valleywide Dig and Haul is licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of Arizona. If you have any questions, please give us a call or send an email.