Are you looking for a Custom Home Builder? At Valleywide Custom Builders, we can design and build your perfect dream home, serving the entire Phoenix-metropolitan area.
Every home we build is a combination of design options, flexible amenities, and custom details that fit your lifestyle.
Our design and construction team is extremely skilled and can provide you with the custom home you have always dreamed of. We pride ourselves in providing the highest value custom homes, built with both integrity and quality materials.
Many potential home buyers debate whether they should buy a ready-made or custom-built home. While buying a ready-made house can be easier with less hassle, it does have limitations. The answer ultimately depends on what you’re looking for.
With a ready-made house, you will have to make compromises and settle for what has already been built. However, a custom home built by Valleywide Custom Builders will provide you with a unique dwelling, built according to your specifications and vision.
If you are someone who has spent many years dreaming of a perfect dream home, let us help bring that dream home to life. Here are some of the advantages of building a custom home versus ready-made:
– With a custom-built home from Valleywide Custom Builders, you have complete control and authority over how your house will look, from the floor plans to your bathtub faucet.
– Change your mind? Have a new idea? We can make any requested changes, additions, and modifications as deemed fit during the construction of your custom home.
– Build the bathroom of your dreams. Have a specific tub or shower in mind? We can make it happen. Your master bath will be unique, unlike many pre-built dwellings.
– Choose your custom lighting, appliances, and other fixtures when you custom build with Valleywide Custom Builders. You do not get this same benefit when buying ready-made.
– Wheelchair access? Easier staircase? With a custom-built home by Valleywide Custom Builders, we can implement and accommodate any and all requests to construct a dwelling that is comfortable for the entire family.
At Valleywide Custom Builders, we can help make your dream home a reality. Because we handle every step of the design and build process, you won’t need to deal with multiple contractors, making for a much more seamless and efficient experience for you.
If you already have a plot of land/homesite where you’d like to build, we will work with you to create and develop a floorplan that fits your needs and plot of land. If you already have specific floorplan examples, we can work with them to design a perfect floorplan for you.
Before construction begins, we will schedule a meeting and provide a thorough overview of what you should expect during the construction process, and answer any questions you may have.
The building process starts with site development/preparation: digging, grading, excavating, and whatever is necessary to prepare the land for your plans. After the foundation and site prep is complete, then comes the sub-floor, exterior sheathing, trusses, and roof sheathing.
From this point, the shell of your home starts to take shape and you begin to imagine where everything will be laid. After the exterior of your home has been built, the focus moves to the interior. Electrical, gas, plumbing, HVAC, and so forth, as well as drywall and laying the flooring.
You can pick out all of your finishes, fixtures, lights, everything. Once everything has been put in place and installed, you’ll meet with your project manager for one last final walkthrough in the home.
Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for is finally here – move-in day!
You’ll get your keys and can immediately begin moving in furniture and decorating your new space… This is the exciting part as you begin making the space your own with your home furnishings, decorations, etc.
Are you ready to build the home of your dreams? From the design process to installing the last lock, we will be there every step of the way. Let us design and build the perfect residence the way you want it to look, without any compromise.
We serve the entire Phoenix metropolitan area including Glendale, Peoria, Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Sun City, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Surprise, Vistancia, Sun City West, and surrounding areas.